Saturday 23 June 2012

Chapter Two - Fish, Dancing and Dates


The next few days passed rather uneventfully. Check out the work uniform, thank god I make it look good! I spent a lot of work time doing independent research. Whats the point in being a scientist if you dont try out your own ideas? It appeared to be the right decision as my boss was impressed. I think I may be near a promotion soon. I certainly wish that would be the case, more money means getting closer to putting a roof over my head.


It was a stressful job though and although I think I am doing very well, considering I havent worked before, I felt the strain a lot. I quite often took myself down to the local gym and unwound with a bit of urban dancing. You dont think I have a figure like mine without some form of exercise do you?!


The gym had the added benefit of a kitchen which was free for the public to use. It was a godsend considering my own 'kitchen' didnt have much going for it!


I spent a fair bit of my free time fishing, when I wasn't dancing. A couple of months back, I would rather have licked the soul of my own shoe before picking up a rod. However, it was a free passtime and the fish I caught made some tasty meals.

So you can see, I have been pretty busy really. Not too busy not to realise how lonely I was feeling. Despite the fishing, dancing and working, I had yet to meet anyone other than Buster. The people I did happen to bump into werent interested in conversation and I started to wish I had someone to talk to.

Therefore I was pretty delighted when I was assigned a student at the laboratory. His name was Damian apparently, I didnt catch the surname. My boss wanted me to take him under my wing. I decided to pop over to Damian's house and introduce myself.


Now now ladies, I saw him first! I was expecting some little gangly speccy kid, not the seriously hot bloke in front of me. I had the terrible urge to mess up that hair of his some more, before remembering I was meant to be taking him under my wing...not anywhere else!

"Hey Damian, I am Sierra Carr, probably heard of me I would expect, but just in case! I am going to be keeping you right at the lab, thought I would pop down and introduce myself!" I said, confidently.

"Sierra? Sierra Carr? THE Sierra Carr?!" Damian exclaimed. "Nah, never heard of you" he smirked.

This guy obviously fancied himself as a bit of a comedian. I wasnt best impressed.

"Well, I was going to invite you over to my hou...err...land to get to know each other a bit, but I think I have changed my mind!' I exclaimed, hotly.

I spun on my heel and stalked off.

"Wait, wait Sierra, I was only teasing! Really, I would like to come over. Maybe this evening?" Damian queried.

"Alright then, see you in a while." I replied stiffly. I had to admit, I was excited at the thought of spending time with someone other than a willow tree. Especially someone as aesthetically appealing as Damian.


He was as good as his word and turned up around 8pm that evening. I was very embarrassed about the lack  of a roof over my head, but Damian wasnt fussed at all. He seemed to think it was rather cool. There wasnt a whole lot doing though, so we sat down and watched the stars together for a while. Well he did. I watched the ground. I really liked him, he was easy to be around and despite his earlier attempt at humour, he was actually quite funny. Work was certainly going to get a whole lot more interesting.


Gradually I relaxed a bit more as the evening went on. We had a good laugh renaming the constellations and making up our own.


When we got bored of looking at the stars, I showed Damian around my 'house'. He complimented me on the willow tree to which I grabbed the pillow from off the bed and whacked him around the head. That pillow fight went on for ten minutes....


Until Damian finished things by suddenly dragging me into his arms and kissing the life out of me. I tell you ladies, that kiss was amazing. The butterflies, the tingles, the curling toes. Check, check check! I reckoned I was in a bit of trouble. He left shortly afterward without saying a word, just smiled at me and took himself home. The future suddenly seemed a little bit more interesting. 

AUTHORS NOTES
I made Damian for Sierra when I was considering doing a Rainbowcy, She was all white/grey, he was purple! Anyways, I really wanted them to get together so I dropped him in game and every so often checked where abouts he was, to see if I could get them together. She rolled a wish to talk to someone, so I took her down to his house and left them to it! I'd like to see if she actually rolls a wish to marry Damian, will see how it goes over the next few game plays!

2 comments:

  1. Aw, you could have left him purple. I like purple sims. She seems to be making her way despite not working before and hopefully she'll choose him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm I agree with SRaina you should have left him purple - i too like purple sims lol Damian is very cute!!

    ReplyDelete